Thursday, March 31, 2005

Megillah Hiatus

I've been spending the past few weeks working on my perush on the Megillah - and even with the leap year, I wasn't able to spend as much time on it as I wanted. The good news, though, is that I worked out a good system - what has prevented me from writing my commentaries in the past. Due to my inherent brain problems, I have a real struggle writing my comments in a manner that's easy to turn into a book. But I may have found it. Basically, I'm making a separate file for each and every verse (not simple, but I have accumulated the proper resources to do so). This method works very well for the Megillah (and other books of Tanakh) but not so well with the Haggadah (which has been my longest standing project). But I need to turn my attention to that now if I hope to get something new together.

{2009 Update: pic from here.}

No comments: