Wednesday, October 29, 2008

6 Days

I haven't been able to blog in a while because of the killer kombo of grad school and the Festivals of the Lord. It was weird being a civilian in shul for the first time in many moons (but it did have one HUUUGE benefit: I was able to largely blow off Simchas Torah... a lifelong dream. More on that later). Anyhoo, much activity going on in the outside universe, including the imminent defeat of the Bushtocracy. Sweet.

Anyway, since I have a lot of computer time ahead (papers, research, etc), I will have more chances to blog in the next few days. And just in time.

2 comments:

ptjew said...

Dear Cousin,

Not that I intended it to work out that way, but I had a similar experience.

October 21 was the last day Dairy Queen was open, so the annual visit to the temple on a school night was replaced with a new neighborhood tradition of visiting DQ.

JC said...

Sorry PT, I didn't see your comment until today. Dairy Queen, eh.