Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Eating Posts

The portable computer was way to unreliable; it ate too many posts. I've moved back upstairs to read the returns. Even though I decided to watch the returns on NBC, I was flipping channels constantly to get as much real info I could. I got stuck on CBS - who did have the best coverage - despite my hatred of Dan Rather. The doofus was spouting these goofy sayings all night; but CBS also had the best logo (little animated elephants and donkeys).

Personally, despite the current returns, I don't believe the numbers from Florida are accurate. Considering the voter-intimidation all around the country, I don't think we've finished with this race yet. Ohio is still likely for Kerry and when he gets his 270, maybe the GOP thieves will stop fighting and let the real vote occur.

No comments: