Tuesday, March 16, 2004

The only good thing about viruses

For some reason, I believe that Viruses are running completely amok right now. I have been hit with so many of them, from crazy sources, and my Macintosh - *YES, a MAC* - has been laid low (and I have no idea how to fix it).

There is one good thing about these viruses. As far as I can tell, these viruses travel through email. It infects a computer and then opens up the hosts' email account and sends itself to everyone in the address book.

I assume that this means that when I get an email from an unknown source... I was in that guy's address book!

So the only good thing about this is that now I realize how many strangers have my email address in their stashes. Good to know (I always feel good when I discover yet another proof for how more dangerous the world is every day).

No comments: